I have been fortunate to be exposed to numerous people who have selflessly given back to the country. For those involved in the eSkwela Project in particular, I salute the following for "giving back":
- the mobile teachers and instructional managers who have selflessly gone beyond the minimum to educate their learners (wherever they are) and look after their welfare
- the center and lab managers who have gone out of their way to ensure the centers' sustainability
- the instructional designers and content developers who have tirelessly worked on instructionally sound, interactive elearning modules
- the SUC project managers who have been passionately working with us and have stuck it out despite all the challenges
- the project consultants who have patiently and wholeheartedly shared their invaluable expertise and precious time
- the project team for hanging in there
To give and not to count the cost. To toil and ask not for reward.
Thank you for believing in the project.